Friday, May 11, 2012

Haven't posted in a while!

I know, it's been a good 2 weeks since my last post. Those weeks were taken up by the piled on tests and end of the school year testing (FINALS!) ah. Well to all of you curious about my schooling and where I stand (if anyone actually reads my blogs) I have passed my first year of college with a 2.2. Way higher than what I expected! I only failed my biology lab class! Which was only 1 credit hour! So that means it didn't NOT effect my TOPS :). Which makes me completely ecstatic :). Oh! And I made a C in Biology lecture which completely hit me by surprise!!!! :))). Whoa! :) soo yes. I am VERY satisfied with myself! :). And so far my summer vacation is going great! I plan on reading ALL my books this summer and doing all my pinterest inspired crafts for cheap. Haha :) I'm on top of the world! Everyone have a great day! Til tomorrow! :). Hopefully I remember to blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment