Monday, April 9, 2012

I should be cooking supper!

Instead, I want to talk about my recent festivities.  This past weekend was Good Friday and Easter Sunday. 

Friday was filled with a morning of crabbing and fishing.  The afternoon was an afternoon full of crawfish boils and crab boils. Fish and shrimp was fried for the allergic people (my father and I). haha! That night my love took me to see Titanic 3D! and OMG it was sooooooo GOOOOD!!!!! IT WAS BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME ID SEEN IT!!! I had a better understanding of the movie! It made me cry again. haha!

Saturday was a great day as well.  We baked a cake! well, I started to bake the cake all alone and it all leaked in the oven, since when have I done that baking IDK! haha but it was a horrible mess! Thank God Brandon was there to clean it for me! haha, I offered but he insisted :). SO we went to the store to buy more cake mix and I started mixing again.  Brandon helped this time and it came out perfect! and I made the icing look like grass and placed little eggs in the grass to look like an easter egg hunt! ha it was cute! Then we went to my grandpas house for an Easter egg hunt! It was great and we got to hang out with my family.  That night Brandon and I went sleep at my mom and dads house to wait for the Easter Bunny to pass! haha.  Evie (my little sister) was so excited to have us there. 

Sunday we woke up to presents galore and candy! it was great! Everyone was there except Ashley (my oldest sister). Stella (the cutest baby in the world) my godchild spent Easter with her dads family so that was different.  We went tp PEE WEEs house like always and enjoyed our time! Brandon and I went to his familys house and enjoyed our time there as well! So i say this easter holiday was a SUCCESS!!!


My explaination of the Holiday is boring! Wish I coudlve said stuff like we rode elephants outside! and went swimming with the whales, or riding bikes in the woods!   Sad to say i will NEVER want to do any of these things!! haha! which gets me thinking that i want to post the top 20 things i want to do before i die! FUN! ill get back to that!!!

Now going play with penguins and read them a book,  I MEAN cook dinner!   (weird)


til next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment