Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Yep, everyone's blogs are better than mine!

I haven't posted in a few days because I suck at remembering things! Well no, that's not true. I just don't have time! I need to find the time! Hah. Well, I am waiting outside my biology lab class and today were supposed to be getting back our grades for our cat dissection test!! I'm utterly and completely nervous! I do not want this test! She can keep it. Yep. I've decided she can keep it and just throw it away. Hab. Eh :/. I'm not excited. And she just walked up! Ugh.

Okay so my teacher is a complete slacker and didn't grade our tests and the drop date is tomorrow! Wow. She's a winner. Ha. But she said they might be online tonight. MIGHT. great.

Anyway, I've grown up for a while and last night I truly felt grown up. Hah. When the weather was horrible my electricity went out. I woke up said oh the lights are out. What do I do? Eh nothing go back to sleep. Ha! If I k we I'd act like that when I was like nine it would've blown my mind! When I was little I was the one who ran around with a flashlight when it was just a small drizzle outside! I was cute so it's okay :).

This one is full of random thoughts :). But it's okay! Cause I'm still cute! Ha.

So every morning I listen to Kidd kraddik in the morning! Omg I love the dang show! Well I signed up for the friends with benefits contest and every morning at 7:10 am they call out a name and if you call back you win $1,000. Well as everyone knows me I hate talking to people on the phone hHahaha. And secretly in my mind when they call out the name I hope they don't call mine cause I don't want to call. Haha but I want them to call because I want $1,000!!! I'm so weird. :/.

I should be studying the brain but hey! I don't want to. Hah. Spring break is so close I can taste it!!!!!! Hah. Well I'll probably blog later. Or tomorrow. Or in three days! No one will know. :). Til next time :)

2 comments:

  1. It's supposed to says everyone's. Haha. Idk what happened there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so wonderful and strange. lol =) loveyaaa

    ReplyDelete