Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My life is a Musical!

 Okay, maybe not but I wish!! I'm watching Hairspray! and I absolutely love this movie!! I wish everyone in real life would just break out in song and make everyone around them smile and sing along! That would be pretty awesome! Well the closest I can get to that is go to Disney World (my ABSOLUTE favorite place to vacation)! hah, anyway lets get out of wonderland.!

     So recently I have made up my mind about my college major and............................................................
Ive decided to SWITCH to EDUCATION! PK-3rd grade.  I cannot wait! I AM SO EXCITED! To have my own classroom and grade papers and have craft time and all that good fun stuff!!! My family and my love is 100% behind me on all my decisions and I am truly blessed! :D!!! I have bought myself books to help my decision even more because of course I am a HUGE nerd and I LOVE to read! :D  and I absolutely love school supplies! When a booth or a business is giving away free pens! OMG its the best day EVER! ask anyone that knows me best!! I take that pen and use it until it runs out of ink! ha. I am so weird! So i talked to some of the kids I tutor at work if I would make a good teacher and they were so happy! They were like "please become my teacher!!!!" I was so happy!

    In my heart I still love the medical field and if I change my mind after I become a teacher I can always go back later on! My dreams are ENDLESS!


(gosh I love Zac Efron in the movie!)

hah.

Til NEXT TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment